Military Cable Assemblies
General Reliance specializes in the manufacture of engineered Military Cable Assemblies for a large variety of Military, Aerospace and Defense applications. Our cable assembly solutions are found in Precision Munitions, Aircraft, Launching Systems, Radar, UAV, Marine, Medical Power, Data, Voice, Signal & RF applications. In addition, we have extensive experience engineering and producing engineered cable assemblies for these categories:
Ruggedized Cable Assemblies for Military and Aerospace Applications – General Reliance provides the highest quality Military Riggedized Assembly in the business. These engineered assemblies can include harder diameter rubber, armoured cables, flexible armoured conduit as part of the ruggedizing process.
EMI Shielded Cable Assemblies for secure telecomminications equipment and phone systems, for military and defense applications. General Reliace offers EMI/EMP shielding cable assemblies with traditional tinned copper braid, arimid fiber and nu-metal. Non-standard exotic braids available upon request.
RF Coaxial & Semi- Rigid Coaxial Cable Assemblies – General Reliance offers complete fabrication and testing availability for RF Coaxial Cable Assemblies.
- Multi-Leg Breakout Cable Assemblies
- Torpedo Type II Cable Assemblies
- Oil filled pressure compensated Assemblies
- ** Mil Std 1760 Umbilical Cables / Mil Spec 1760 Cables and other mil-spec cables
- Fighter Aircraft Stores Management Systems Cables and other aircraft Stores Management System cables
- Underwater Cable Assemblies
- Micro Miniature and Nano Assemblies
- Fine Wire Cable Assemblies
- Grounding Cable Assemblies
- Electric Power & Distribution Assemblies
- Bomb Fuze Cables and Bomb Fuze Cable Assemblies
- Conduit Assemblies
Feel free to call (973) 361-1400 or click here to contact us for more information about Military Molded Cable Assemblies